2 November 2011

eb + am

I am in loooove! The object of my affection is eb + am, a fashion label by South African designer Cindy Leigh Armstrong. First I’ll let some of my favourites from her new Spring/Summer collection do the talking, and then let’s get to know the designer...


I met Cindy during my visit home in May this year, and quickly snatched up a few garments from her previous range. Her garments feel fresh and comfortable, her styling is clean, and the quality is great. Most importantly they felt slimming and slightly artsy, two clothing attributes I can’t refuse.

Cindy finished her diploma in fashion design at Design Academy of Fashion in 2009 and went on to launch her label, eb + am, in November 2010. She went on to participate in AND WIN The 031 Collection in Durban in 2011. You can find eb + am garments at various South African stores:

“Coast” in Ballito Lifestyle Centre
“Mooi” in Durban (the corner of Bulwer and Clark Road)
“Mememe” in Parkhurst (6th Avenue, Johannesburg)
“Mememe” on Long Street in CapeTown
“Pure” on Victoria road Pietermaritzburg

You can also purchase online at the lollyloves online clothing store, or contact the designer via email at eb.and.am@gmail.com. Keep a look out for eb + am’s very own website…coming soon!

Happy shopping friends! Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment