21 July 2011

Osaka Ferris Wheel - love!

avThis bright red, 106m high ferris wheel was a great little addition to our recent long weekend festivities in the always raucous Osaka. I loved it! We arrived just in time for sunset and it gave us some gorgeous views of the surrounding city centre. The boarding zone is on the 7th floor of the HEP FIVE complex in front of Hankyu Umeda station, so if you’re arriving at Osaka station it’s just a 5 minute walk from there. The gondolas even include air-conditioning and speakers, so you can plug in your I-phone/I-pod and blast some party music before a night out. Unfortunately in my very stressful panic at getting to an 8pm all-you-can-eat-and-drink dinner reservation I didn’t capture the ferris wheel from the outside so I had to steal one from a travel website. Crediting out the way, isn’t it lovely? Isn’t it wonderful? 





No comments:

Post a Comment